Ensuring your Host City makes the cut
Germany’s bid for the 2024 European Football Championship was a success. In cooperation with the DFB, ten venues are set to host according to the UEFA tournament requirements.
We are supporting the city of Hamburg since the national bidding process in 2017 as well as the cities Dortmund and Gelsenkirchen since 2020 in their role as UEFA EURO 2024 Host Cities. Together we will prepare and organise the UEFA EURO 2024.
- Determination of the overall project and organisational structure for the Host City
- Highly detailed definition of interfaces and resource requirements
- Unclear parameters concerning the allocation of (cost) responsibilities between Host City and stadium
- Create a master plan covering the city’s general event conception and planning up to the hosting of UEFA EURO 2024
- Define responsibilities and binding task areas within the city as part of budget planning
- Adapt existing urban structures and integrating all relevant departments and institutions involved in planning and hosting UEFA EURO 2024
- Support the responsible departments in coordinating, implementing and monitoring all UEFA EURO related tasks
- Steering all communication and exchange between the authorities and other project stakeholders
- Prepare an internal schedule for the Host City to ensure that planning and implementation of UEFA EURO-related measures are performed in due time and up to quality standards.
- Comprehensive and efficient budget planning for the Host City
- Timely and high-quality document and information reviews provided to all stakeholders involved, such as the DFB/UEFA or politicians
- Continuous planning and content coordination amongst all responsible authorities throughout the entire project period up to hosting UEFA EURO 2024 to ensure the sustainable and cost-efficient handling of the event
- Successful management and coordination of Host City activities by the responsible departments, the city and the stadium