Optimising organisations, integrating business processes.
At the start of the 2012/13 season, UEFA took on matchday-related duties for the first time, with the aim of coordinating the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League.
- Evaluate the requirements for appropriate insourcing measures, plan the reorganisation and prepare for its implementation – in just 18 months.
- All external services for the roughly 300 competitive matches were now to be performed in-house by a newly formed staffing pool.
- Develop the organisational model and define responsibilities at the operational and senior management levels
- Plan personnel, logistics and financial resources
- Prepare a comprehensive budget for the operational implementation of all necessary measures
- Perform a risk analysis on potential alternative measures
- A detailed evaluation of all possible planning and implementation scenarios for running the UEFA Club Competitions Matchday Operations in-house
- Airtight project and budget planning to ensure sustainable and comprehensive insourcing measures
- Efficient integration of the preparatory insourcing measures into UEFA’s ongoing business operations, in particular the preparations of